Capgo sandbox app goal:
- Manage your version and channel
- test versions directly in it.
- allow other teammates to test versions
It’s the same code as the webapp.
Download the app:
Connect your account.
If you click on one, you can test the version directly in the test app
⚠️ You cannot test add with module not listed below, or if they require Cordova module.
Shake your phone at any time to see the menu below
- Camera - Provides the ability to take a photo with the camera or choose an existing one from the photo album.
- Device - Exposes internal information about the device, such as the model and operating system version, along with user information such as unique ids.
- Dialog - Provides methods for triggering native dialog windows for alerts, confirmations, and input prompts.
- Geolocation - Provides simple methods for getting and tracking the current position of the device using GPS, along with altitude, heading, and speed information if available.
- Keyboard - Provides keyboard display and visibility control, along with event tracking when the keyboard shows and hides.
- Local Notifications - Provides a way to schedule device notifications locally (i.e. without a server sending push notifications).
- Screen Reader - Provides access to TalkBack/VoiceOver/etc. and provides simple text-to-speech capabilities for visual accessibility.
- Share - Provides methods for sharing content in any sharing-enabled apps the user may have installed.
- Status Bar - Provides methods for configuring the style of the Status Bar, along with showing or hiding it.
- Toast - Provides a notification pop up for displaying important information to a user. Just like real toast!
- capacitor-rate-app - Let users rate your app using native review app dialog for both Android and iOS.
- capacitor-screen-recorder - A video recording plugin for Capacitor that allows applications to use the native camera and microphone and display the recording interface either below or above their application.
⚠️ All other Native API you use who are not in this list will raise error.
💡 If you need a capacitor plugin to test your app open issue in GitHub I will add it to the next build.
⛔ Cordova plugin are not supported in sandbox test app
If your app use module, there are not installed in the sandbox app, your app may crash. if that happen, you could be in a situation where you cannot go out back to the app. If that happen, uninstall the sandbox app and install again. I search better solution for the future.